No Bake Flax Snacks
3/4 c. Sprout Revolution Flax powder plain golden
3 Tablespoons oat flour
1-1/2 Teaspoons Cinnamon
1-1/2 Teaspoons Cloves
2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
1/2 c. Rice Syrup or Agave Syrup
(Powdered sugar - optional)
1. Combine first four ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
2. Add peanut butter and rice/agave syrup, and knead mixture thoroughly by hand.
3. Tear pieces off, and roll them between your hands into 1" balls.
4. Place balls on waxed paper. Dust very lightly with powdered sugar, if desired.
5. Serve immediately, or chill for future use.
Makes about 24 1" balls
Per ball: 50 cal. 1 g. protein, 7 g. carb, 2 g. fat, 1 g. sat. fat, 0 mg. chol, 1 g. fiber, 8 mg. sodium, 4 g. flaxseed.